Cleanse & Restore
Food is medicine. You've got to start there. Our system thrives on nutrient-dense whole foods that are as unprocessed, local, organic, seasonal and sustainably grown as possible. My cleanse program is unique in that you will not be asked to diet, or deprive yourself. The foundation of it is to add in powerful, life-sustaining foods, whole-food supplements, and herbs and essential oils to help the body remove toxins, reset and restore.
30 DAY CLEANSE PROGRAM
If the thought of undertaking a cleanse makes you nervous; if you are relying too heavily on your friends caffeine, sugar and alcohol to get you through your day; if you feel foggy, bloated, tired or stressed--its probably time to hit the reset button and give your system a break. Even if your diet is exemplary, doing a quarterly cleanse is a good idea to remove toxins from the body and give your organs systems a chance to reset.
You can start this program anytime you want and I also offer an initial 20 minute video consult, email support, and access to all prep materials and Launch Video.
Level 1: Easy does it. You will commit to taking the Cleanse and Restore supplements daily, drink plenty of water and eat a whole food, plant-based diet . You’ll focus on three wellness goals for the month that you can share with me and get some support around. Simple. Everyone can do this!
Level 2: This is Level 1 plus you'll cut out out refined sugar, gluten and dairy. You’ll aim to move your body everyday, and crystalize your commitment to your wellness goals and your health so that they become a integral part of your life.
Level 3: You’ll do everything in the first two levels plus cut out or reduce caffeine and alcohol. These can be challenging but very powerful shifts for people, and you will have the support you need to make this a reality.
DōTERRA CLEANSE & RENEW PROGRAM
In my acupuncture practice and personally I use dōTERRA essential oils and supplements. If you are new to dōTERRA you can enroll as a new member with the Cleanse & Restore kit and receive wholesale pricing on all of their products for the year. Additional products can be added to your order to address your specific wellness needs, so please email me for an individual consultation. Suggestions include: Lavender, Peppermint, DigestZen, PastTense and OnGuard.
Life Long Vitality Pack: includes the following:
-Daily Nutrients: food-sourced with some essential oils added to help your body to absorb the nutrients (because essential oils penetrate your cellular membrane they deliver nutrients right where they are needed!) These are important for gut health, immune support and to address deficiencies.
-Omega: we get a lot of omega 6 from foods but it is critical to balance it with omega 3 and 9's. Also has essential oils to help digestion.
-Alpha CRS: a cellular support with essential oils - makes sure your cells are getting the right amount of antioxidants and are healthy.
PB Assist: probiotic and prebiotic with tummy tamer essential oils (to aid digestion).
TerraZyme: Digestive Enzyme to help promote assimilation of nutrients and aid digestion.
Zendocrine Complex: Whole food plant/herbal extract to help promote detoxification.
Zendocrine Softgels: essential oil blend to help cleansing organs work effectively.
GX Assist: Essential oil blend to detoxify the gut and promote a healthy gut biome.
DDR Prime: Support cellular function and free-radical damage.
WHY SUPPLEMENT? Here are ten reasons supplementing your diet with high-quality nutrients is important:
1. Current commercial agriculture techniques leave soil deficient in important minerals, causing the food grown in this soil to share the same mineral deficiencies.
2. Many foods are shipped long distances and are stored for long periods of time, both of which cause the depletion of vitamins in these foods, including the important B-complex and C vitamins.
3. Food processing, cooking, and preserving leads to nutrient depletion in our food supply that makes it difficult to obtain adequate nutrition from foods alone.
4. Many fruits and vegetables are genetically bred to improve visual appeal and crop yields, not nutritional value, which frequently results in lesser nutritional values than our ancestors’ food supply.
5. Erratic eating habits, insufficient chewing of food, eating on the run, and stress contribute to poor digestion, making it difficult for our bodies to extract all the nutrients it needs from food.
6. Pharmaceutical drug use has escalated over time. Most medications deplete essential nutrients, making people more vulnerable to deficiencies.
7. Specific times in life and health conditions may result in higher needs of certain nutrients. For example, folic acid needs tend to be higher during pregnancy, while menopausal women may be vulnerable to calcium deficiencies.
8. Increasing levels of environmental pollution in our air, water and food may cause our bodies to use more nutrients than normal to detoxify and eliminate harmful substances. This is especially true of the antioxidant vitamins, such as Vitamins A, C, and E.
9. We all have genetic weaknesses, including higher needs of some nutrients, higher rates of depletion for certain nutrients, and an increased likelihood of genetic expression of some illnesses if vitamin or mineral deficiencies are present.
10. Many nutrients have been proven to prevent or aid in the treatment of health conditions like high cholesterol, arthritis, birth defects, and cancer.
Let's build a strong foundation from the inside out. Let's root ourselves in our commitment to embodied health. Let's start a wellness revolution together. Click the link below and I will get you started right away.